Dr. Vincent Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Yu?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Yu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2014

Very long wait time, then doctor and staff rushed me through. Staff VERY RUDE, uncaring and unknowledgeable. Couldn't help with my insurance questions. As a previous writer stated, this doc was MUCH better when he wasn't so busy. Seems like it isn't about the patient anymore, but about the almighty green $$$$$$$$.

February 27th, 2013

Mr.

Dr. Yu gives me a feeling that he is extremely competent and caring in my appointments with him. His yearly examination of my retinas (looking for onset of macular degeneration, I assume) is so thorough that I feel like I have eyestrain afterwards (this is a good thing!). When I had new lenses 'installed' in both eyes a few years ago due to cataracts, I didn't visually see him in the operating room when I was wheeled in, so I asked the attendant who was close to me where Dr. Yu was, thinking that possibly someone else was going to do the actual operation. Dr. Yu, who was out of my line of sight and covered with sterile clothing, heard me (through the loud noise of ventilating fans and equipment) and came right over to let me see that it was indeed HIM who was there. I am not the kind of person who requires a strong 'bedside' manner from any specialists I see, but I get the strong impression that this man genuinely cares about the well-being of my vision. How can anyone NOT appreciate this quality in a doctor? He is A+ in my book.

July 18th, 2012

The staff were very helpful, curious, and thorough. I was very impressed on the whole process. We have scheduled surgery and feel very confident in Dr. Yu who not only explained all details but provides me with the support and reassurance I need. I recommend Dr. Yu and his staff to anyone.

May 17th, 2012

The staff was rude. Dr. did not know what he was talking about. Seemed very unsure of himself. The people who worked me up were rude I waited 3 hours and they kept making excuses. They seemed more in a hurry to close then care for me.

June 22nd, 2011

More Comments to come

This was my first visit; there is more to come. Office Staff was friendly and professional. I noticed they were patient with other patients that were in the office. They took the time to do a thorough exam to make sure that my eye was otherwise healthy. Surgery is yet to come. Will comment aftewards. Thus far...thumps up!!!

April 6th, 2011

Dr. Yu is a fantastic doctor! He came highly recommended to me when I suddenly found myself in need of an eye surgeon in 2006.

December 13th, 2010

office staff

Rude, rude and more rude.Very unfriendly and uninformed. Dr was way behind (over 1 hour) and when I approached the staff they said "Well, that's the way it is" Felt that my appt was rushed and very poor, uncaring

December 10th, 2010

great experience

July 14th, 2010

staff was very unprofessional, chewing gum, blowing bubbles, loud, total lack of respect for patients. doctor seemed very rushed, behind didn't answer questions. the whole experience was one i could do without

May 22nd, 2010

I have never been to a doctors office that treated me so poorly. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 19th, 2010

Excellent Service!

Dr. Yu and staff were wonderful!

July 6th, 2017