A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Calabrese is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Calabrese, BA, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Calabrese has 10 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Calabrese BA and MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Vincent Calabrese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Calabrese practices Neurology near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Mechanicsville Neurologists.