Learn more about Dr. Vincent Calamia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Calamia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calamia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calamia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Calamia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Calamia graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Calamia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Calamia MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Calamia practice?
- Dr. Vincent Calamia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Calamia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.