A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Calamia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Calamia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Calamia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Calamia graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Calamia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent James Calamia MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Calamia practice?
- Dr. Vincent Calamia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Calamia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.