A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Callanan is Excellent. Dr. Callanan has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Callanan graduated from University College Cork.More Education & Awards
Dr. Callanan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Callanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Callanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Callanan practice?
Dr. Vincent Callanan practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Callanan, Dr. Vince Callanan, Dr. Vincenzo Callanan