A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Callanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Callanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Callanan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Patrick Callanan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Callanan practice?
- Dr. Vincent Callanan has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Vincent Callanan practices Otolaryngology near , .