A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cannestra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cannestra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannestra
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Cannestra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cannestra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannestra graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cannestra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent P Cannestra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Cannestra practice?
- Dr. Vincent Cannestra has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Cannestra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.