Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cannestra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cannestra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cannestra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannestra graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cannestra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cannestra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Cannestra practice?
Dr. Vincent Cannestra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.