A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Canzanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Canzanello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Canzanello, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Canzanello graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canzanello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Canzanello MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Canzanello practice?
- Dr. Vincent Canzanello has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Canzanello practices Nephrology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Nephrologists.