A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Canzanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Canzanello is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Canzanello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Canzanello graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Canzanello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canzanello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan