Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Capostagno
Dr. Vincent Capostagno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littlestown, PA, with other offices in Hanover, PA and Gettysburg, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Radiology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Capostagno is affiliated with Hanover Hospital, Inc, York Hospital and Gettysburg Hospital. Dr. Capostagno has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Capostagno has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Vincent Capostagno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littlestown, PA.
Dr. Abdurrahman Unal
Littlestown, PA 0 mi39
Dr. David Lynch
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Hanover, PA 7.63 mi10
Dr. Loris Cedeno
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Hanover, PA 7.63 mi22