Learn more about Dr. Vincent Caracciolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caracciolo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caracciolo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Caracciolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Caracciolo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Caracciolo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Caracciolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Caracciolo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.