A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Caracciolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caracciolo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Caracciolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caracciolo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Caracciolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Caracciolo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Caracciolo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Caracciolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Caracciolo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.