A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Caracciolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Caracciolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Caracciolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caracciolo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Caracciolo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Caracciolo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Caracciolo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Caracciolo has 14 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Caracciolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.