A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Castillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs,Salisbury,Nc
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Palanca Castillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Castillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Castillo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Charlotte Primary Care Doctors and Charlotte Geriatric Doctors.