A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Castillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs,Salisbury,Nc
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Castillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Castillo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Castillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Castillo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Huntersville, NC.
See Salisbury Primary Care Doctors and Salisbury Geriatric Doctors.