A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Chan MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Chan practice?
- Dr. Vincent Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Gastroenterologists.