Learn more about Dr. Vincent Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Chan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Chan practice?
- Dr. Vincent Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Gastroenterologists.