A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Chua practice?
Dr. Vincent Chua practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vince Chua, Dr. Vicente Chua, Dr. Vincenzo Chua