A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Chung, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Yiu-Ti Chung MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Y. Chung practice?
- Dr. Vincent Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Chung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.