Dr. Vincent Cifello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Cifello?

December 24th, 2016

Dr Cifello made everything perfect. He was upfront & to the point. Explained everything & made myself & my family very comfortable. He got me into surgery quickly & my recovery was even quicker then expected. He has an excellent bedside manner & was very professional & informative. Will definitely be seein Dr Cifello again in the near future & recommending him to all our friends & family.

December 15th, 2015

As great of an experience as a rectal surgery can be

Dr. Cifello took care of my issue and was very professional.

April 7th, 2015

He went above and beyond. ....

Dr. Cifello needs a 10 Scale!!!!!! Although he feels he was just "doing his job" I feel he went above and beyond in consulting with me and getting the wheel in motion so to speak once it was determined the rectal mass was cancerous.

February 25th, 2015

Dr. Cifello is an an awesome, knowledgable, caring doctor. He examines you in a professional way, and takes the time to explain your problem and how it can be rectified. I found his staff to be both very courteous and top notch staff. There no other specialist in this field that I would ever consider (and I had been to several) since being treated by Dr. Cifello. He is definitely the best'

April 14th, 2014

Diagnosed with Krohns

Knowledgeable, excellent patient care from first contact... through follow-ups.

May 29th, 2012

Dr. Cifello was an excellent surgeon. He was the ONLY Dr. Who found my problem and fixed it. He was funny and explained everything to me very well. He is very professional. The staff there was great as well I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great Doctor. I have to say he is one of the best surgeon I have had.

September 16th, 2011

He is rude.....

Good doctor but very bad bedside manner...acts like performing a surgery with tons of pain is no big deal.....I didn't let him do my surgery

January 22nd, 2011

Fixed our problem

We came to him as a result of a very bad experience with another surgeon. He is knowlegeable and fixed the problem, but he gets impatient with you and is even outright hostile. He was nicer on follow up. I would not use him again unless I had to. His staff is as nice as can be!

June 21st, 2010

Dr. Cifello is very competant doctor. After seeing several non-specialized doctors, he was able to accurately diagnose me and immediately set up a strategy for healing me. He took time to explain things to me, my options, and when I was worried he was very optimistic. He is a little reserved but is present, patient and concerned.He is a skilled surgeon and his surgery was very well done as I saw in pictures.

September 25th, 2017