A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cimmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cimmino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimmino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cimmino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cimmino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimmino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cimmino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Michael Cimmino MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Cimmino practice?
- Dr. Vincent Cimmino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Cimmino practices Surgery near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southgate Surgeons.