A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cimmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cimmino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimmino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cimmino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cimmino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Cimmino practice?
Dr. Vincent Cimmino practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.