A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cimmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cimmino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cimmino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimmino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cimmino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Michael Cimmino MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Cimmino practice?
- Dr. Vincent Cimmino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Cimmino practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.