A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cipollaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cipollaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cipollaro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipollaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cipollaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Cipollaro MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Cipollaro practice?
- Dr. Vincent Cipollaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Cipollaro practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.