A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cobblah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cobblah is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cobblah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobblah graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cobblah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Quao Cobblah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Q. Cobblah practice?
- Dr. Vincent Cobblah has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Cobblah practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.