A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Corcoran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Corcoran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Augustine Corcoran MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Vincent Corcoran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Corcoran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clifton Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY and Rensselaer, NY.
See Clifton Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.