A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Cubelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Cubelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Cubelli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubelli graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cubelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Cubelli MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Cubelli practice?
- Dr. Vincent Cubelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Cubelli practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Whippany, NJ and Florham Park, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.