A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Culotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Culotta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Culotta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Culotta graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Culotta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Culotta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Culotta practice?
- Dr. Vincent Culotta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Culotta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.