A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent D'Amico, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Mario D'Amico MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Vincent D'Amico has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent D'Amico practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.