A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent D'Auria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent D'Auria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent D'Auria, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Auria graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Auria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Garnett D'Auria MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent G. D'Auria practice?
- Dr. Vincent D'Auria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent D'Auria practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.