Dr. Vincent Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 3 reviews

September 4th, 2014
Best Doctor
Dr. Smith has been treating my husband and I both for nearly11 years. If there were more doctors that had "the old school" caring for their patients the medical field would be what I would call PERFECT! He has always been at the hospital as soon as he would find out my husband would be there caring for him and making sure the right procedures were done. He literally saved my husbands life. Thank you Dr. Smith for caring for your patients like you have. I've also observed him caring for his other patients. He is amazing. Thank you Dr. Smith.

January 8th, 2014
Caring and Dedicated Doctor
Dr. Smith treats most of my family. He's thorough, conscious, and truly cares about his patients. During my recent 15 day hospital stay I had one primary doctor and 2 consulting doctors, one being Dr. Smith. From the day Dr. Smith became a consultant he visited me in the hospital every day to check on my progress and discuss my treatment. In 15 days my primary doctor visited 5 times and the other consultant visited 3 times. That example demonstrates what a dedicated, caring doctor Dr. Smith is.

March 14th, 2011
Best Doctor in the area
Dr. Smith is the absolute best doctor. He has been our doctor since 1977 and he's one of the best, AAA+ all the way!