A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Daniel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Daniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Christopher Daniel MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent C. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Vincent Daniel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Daniel practices Surgery near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.