A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent De Gennaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent De Gennaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent De Gennaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Gennaro graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. De Gennaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Paul De Gennaro MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. De Gennaro practice?
- Dr. Vincent De Gennaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent De Gennaro practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.