A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Decosmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Decosmo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Decosmo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decosmo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Decosmo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent John Decosmo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Decosmo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Decosmo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Decosmo practices Family Medicine near Ligonier, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Delmont, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Ligonier Primary Care Doctors.