Dr. Vincent Decosmo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
Knowledgeable, kind, compassionate
He has been our family doctor for 20+ years. He has always be kind, compassion and knowledgeable. He takes his time with each visit, never have I felt like a number. And I have never had to wait a long time when scheduling an appointment.

February 23rd, 2013
Caring and compassionate doctor
I have been a patient of this doctor for 16 years. He always takes his time which does include a lot of questions so he can better understand what the problem or health issue is. He has always been understanding, honest, and compassionate even though I have a tough medical history and an rare illness. I would recommend him to anyone for a family doctor. He also has treated my now young adult children since they were toddlers.

October 26th, 2011
riding the gravy train
I have been an auto mechanic all my life. I'm 54 and have had back pain since i was 25. I went to this guy for help, told him that I didn't have insurance. He promptly told me "you can't afford the tests I would need to tell me what is wrong with your back". Then he just kept insisting that I take Tylonal for the pain, even after I told him repeatedly I did not wish to start taking ANY pain meds. He kept asking irrelevent questions like "why haven't you seen a doctor before this" and "since your not working, what do you do all day"? He is a great example as to why I don't go to doctors. Even though he said I couldn't afford his tests, he still wanted to sent me for blood work to insure that I don't have Lupus, whatever Lupus is and for xrays even though he said "I don't think I'll find anything". I paid this quack his fee and walked out without the tests. Oh and by the way, after six months I'm still in pain and all the Tylonal did was make my stomach sick on top of the back pain. This guy blew me off from the minute I said that I didn't have insurance.

July 6th, 2017