A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Deluise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Deluise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Deluise, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluise graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deluise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Deluise practice?
Dr. Vincent Deluise practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.