A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Deluise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Deluise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Deluise, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluise graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Paul Deluise MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Deluise practice?
- Dr. Vincent Deluise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Deluise practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.