A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Devita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Devita is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Devita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devita graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans