A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Devita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Devita is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Devita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devita graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Devita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent T Devita MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Devita practice?
- Dr. Vincent Devita has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Devita practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Hematologists, and New Haven Oncologists.