A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Devita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Devita is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devita
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Devita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Devita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devita graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Devita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent T Devita MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Devita practice?
- Dr. Vincent Devita has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Devita practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Hematologists, and New Haven Oncologists.