A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Devlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Devlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Devlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent John Devlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Vincent Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Devlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.