A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Devlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Devlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Devlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent John Devlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Vincent Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Devlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.