A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent DiNick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent DiNick, Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent DiNick, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DiNick graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiNick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Forest Health Medical Center
- Providence Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent David DiNick DMD and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent D. DiNick practice?
- Dr. Vincent DiNick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent DiNick practices Plastic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Plastic Surgeons.