Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Suan Ambs on Sep 28th, 2015

I had a very complicated surgery over ten years ago to repair a hernia. I could not have found a more competent or compassionate doctor to operate on me and help me heal! Years after my procedure I ran into him and he remembered me and may case. Amazing man and doctor! I hesitated on ease of appointment rating to be less than a five but then remembered what I was told when I first made my appointment " if he wasn't as great as he is, you could see him sooner." plus once your in the door you are the number one focus by his entire staff.

Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. DiNick has exceeded my expectations with not just the work he performed, but also how he always took the extra time to answer all my questions and be there for me as a patient. He has helped change my self image tremendously and I am so thankful to him and his office for all they have done. Great surgeon all the way around!

Apr 30th, 2015

The office staff is very lacking.. they do not return phone calls..AWFUL!

Apr 1st, 2015

Excellent Surgeon!:)

Feb 27th, 2015

So happy with my results, I feel like a new person. Dr. DiNick has been so caring and his work is absolutely the best! Highly recommended him to others !!

Nov 10th, 2013

I am so fortunate to have had Dr. DiNick perform my tummy tuck. I have never dreamed to have the results that I do. It has changed my life and self confidence and I owe it to nobody other then this wonderful surgeon. I can't thank my co-worker enough for referring me to him.

Wowed!!! show details Wowed!!!
Aug 14th, 2013

I cannot be more pleased with Dr. Dinick, from the moment I inquired about surgery, consult and then surgery he was available for me answering all my questions which put me at ease. Dr. Dinick was there from the beginning to end and I couldn't have asked for better results! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, honest and most of all caring surgeon!

"Used Car Salesman" show details "Used Car Salesman"
Jul 7th, 2013

I had a horrible experience with this doctor and staff. I had a great consultation and decided to book my surgery. There were unfortunately complications and Dr DiNick avoided seeing me and instead had his incompetent staff try to answer questions and take care of me. I was in a lot of pain emotionally and physically. I had to go to other doctors for help. Once he gets his money from you be doesn't want to be bothered with you and his staff is less than comforting. He is nothing but a "used car salesman" and lacks morals and integrity. Do yourself a favor a find another doctor.

Truly Disappointed !!!! show details Truly Disappointed !!!!
Jul 1st, 2013

I had a surgical procedure with Dr Vincent DiNick 2 years ago, He is a playboy who will put his personal life before his patients. He hires these young girls to work as his medical assistants, but they really are his girlfriends and have no experience and cannot answer any medical questions. He is arrogant and cocky. He promised to stand by his work, but has not kept his end of the bargain!!!!

by Sara on Feb 3rd, 2013

Excellent surgeon! Extremely happy with my post surgical results and the great patient care I received through it all. Dr. DiNick is a true artist. Would highly recommend Dr. DiNick.

Would like to use him again in the near future! show details Would like to use him again in the near future!
Oct 20th, 2011

I was given an appointment for a consult with Dr DiNick by chance, and consider myself extremely lucky. He is truly a wonderful highly skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is very conscientious and a bit of a perfectionist which is a good thing in a plastic surgeon. I would use him again in a heart beat and would highly recommend him to anyone with out hesitation. The only negative thing I could find on him prior to my two surgeries was he was hard to get into see and was kind of back logged. I didn't have that experience but if that's the only compliant one has about him then maybe he should be rated higher than 5 stars!

Jun 30th, 2010

I am a weight loss patient who after losing 175 lbs felt ugly with all the lose skin I had...felt like I would never be pretty. Dr. DiNick changed my life...no I will never look 20 years old but thanks to Dr. DiNick this 45 year old can look in the mirror naked.