Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

24230 Karim Blvd
Ste 130
Novi, MI 48375
248-919-1100
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 10th, 2013

I am so fortunate to have had Dr. DiNick perform my tummy tuck. I have never dreamed to have the results that I do. It has changed my life and self confidence and I owe it to nobody other then this wonderful surgeon. I can't thank my co-worker enough for referring me to him.

|  "" Highly Dysfunctional office""  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

I was referred to this office by a co-worker who had nothing but good things to say about this surgeon. My consultation went well, until I was told that I had to pay thousands out of pocket for a procedure, and that my insurance would only pay "a portion" of it. I called my insurance company and was told that the entire procedure is covered!!!! Imagine that???? My co worker also paid cash for her procedure, and they billed her insurance company as well. This office has shady tactics. I'm glad I found out before it was too late.

|  Wowed!!!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I cannot be more pleased with Dr. Dinick, from the moment I inquired about surgery, consult and then surgery he was available for me answering all my questions which put me at ease. Dr. Dinick was there from the beginning to end and I couldn't have asked for better results! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, honest and most of all caring surgeon!

|  "Used Car Salesman"  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2013

I had a horrible experience with this doctor and staff. I had a great consultation and decided to book my surgery. There were unfortunately complications and Dr DiNick avoided seeing me and instead had his incompetent staff try to answer questions and take care of me. I was in a lot of pain emotionally and physically. I had to go to other doctors for help. Once he gets his money from you be doesn't want to be bothered with you and his staff is less than comforting. He is nothing but a "used car salesman" and lacks morals and integrity. Do yourself a favor a find another doctor.

|  Truly Disappointed !!!!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

I had a surgical procedure with Dr Vincent DiNick 2 years ago, He is a playboy who will put his personal life before his patients. He hires these young girls to work as his medical assistants, but they really are his girlfriends and have no experience and cannot answer any medical questions. He is arrogant and cocky. He promised to stand by his work, but has not kept his end of the bargain!!!!

|  show details
by Sara on Feb 3rd, 2013

Excellent surgeon! Extremely happy with my post surgical results and the great patient care I received through it all. Dr. DiNick is a true artist. Would highly recommend Dr. DiNick.

|  Would like to use him again in the near future!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I was given an appointment for a consult with Dr DiNick by chance, and consider myself extremely lucky. He is truly a wonderful highly skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is very conscientious and a bit of a perfectionist which is a good thing in a plastic surgeon. I would use him again in a heart beat and would highly recommend him to anyone with out hesitation. The only negative thing I could find on him prior to my two surgeries was he was hard to get into see and was kind of back logged. I didn't have that experience but if that's the only compliant one has about him then maybe he should be rated higher than 5 stars!

Jun 30th, 2010

I am a weight loss patient who after losing 175 lbs felt ugly with all the lose skin I had...felt like I would never be pretty. Dr. DiNick changed my life...no I will never look 20 years old but thanks to Dr. DiNick this 45 year old can look in the mirror naked.