A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSilvestro graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. DiSilvestro has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro practice?
- Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vincent DiSilvestro practices Nephrology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Nephrologists.