Dr. Vincent Di Silvestro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 15th, 2014
Had kidney transplant and started having swelling. Told him I was on a new drug given to me from the transplant clinic and he told me it was probably because my kidney was possibly failing. Did not even think about talking to the transplant clinic, just scared the heck out of me. Never went back, and 3 years later, my kidney is functioning great - the problem was due to getting my meds synced up. Would not recommend him, but his staff is very good.

April 15th, 2014
He saved my life!
Ignore all the negative comments. Patients need to be their own advocate. I'm waiting for a transplant, and found his advice helpful to my overall well being. Don't blame a doctor for all your problems. Patients seem to want a doctor who agrees with them. A strict renal diet and moderate exercise has worked for me. I'm always able to see him when I need to. He cares very much for all of his patients.

January 16th, 2014
You Can Do Better
Simple enough - find another doctor. Staff is good.

November 11th, 2013
Should be disbarred
This guy is arrogant,rude and avoids answering important questions. He has an I don't care attitude. He doesn't return my primary care physicians phone calls regarding my coordinated care. I've never come across a supposed doctor this unbelievably bad..One star is too much.

September 18th, 2013
Was referred by another doctor so went and basically told don't know what to do so sent for tests. Went to hospital for tests to find out that the order was written incorrectly so they would not do until talking to dr., completed urine tests and never have heard a word back from this doctor regarding any results, etc. But got the bill!

April 10th, 2013
Very Late
I showed up 15 min before my appointment. It showed up 45 min later with no apology or offering no explanation as to hs tardiness. He has a very arroganic attitude. I WILL NOT have anymore appointments with him. HE IS HISTORY!!

July 23rd, 2012
This physician is horrible. The staff is even worse. Not courteous at all. AVoid this office if possible.

August 10th, 2011
Anyone but this Quack
arrogantuninterestedseemed like he had somewhere else to gomore "used car salesman" than Doctor

October 7th, 2010
oh so insulting and rude
you can do soooo much better than this guy...he was so degrading...so arrogant....spare yourself the bad experience...Its a surprise he has any patients...