Dr. Vincent Emiliani MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Denville, NJ

3.6

May 24th, 2016
Second Opinion
I had taken my Mom to Dr. Emiliani for a second opinion recently, he couldn't have been more caring and kind. He reviewed all the test results, listened and then gave his opinion which concurred with her other physician. Dr. Emiliani has been my GI Dr. for over 8 yrs and I trust his judgement. I would strongly recommend him.

April 26th, 2016
dr office is prompt and on schedule, easy to schedule the procedure with the office and great follow up with the Dr.

December 29th, 2015
Dr. Emiliani
Really easy to talk to, very friendly.

October 5th, 2015
One of the Best Psychiatrists in Virginia
I had read that Dr. Emiliani is a doctor who forgets his patient's names and wrote a prescription for the wrong patient, etc. However, I did not let that deter me from giving his practice a try. You should definitely see this [Neuro]psychiatrist, because he is well-versed in the effects of medication on the brain. Dr. Emiliani is very intelligent and busy, so I make sure to verify the accuracy of my prescriptions before I leave his office. He diagnosed me with a sleep disorder that I had no idea existed and gave me medication that has greatly improved my functionality. After 10 years of misdiagnosis and maltreatment by the Psych community, I am grateful to have found this professional. I must add, he does not sit and nod while you talk for 5 minutes and then bill your insurance $400, but he listens to you and can almost immediately tell what your issues are after asking you a few questions. This is why he is so busy and often booked. He is a great doctor and scientist.

February 11th, 2014
Patient
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Emiliani. I was experiencing terrible upper abdominal pain and he performed an endoscopy on me. When he was unable to make a diagnose based on the endoscopy he rol me that I needed to see a psychiatrist. He was very rude, belittling and uncompassionate. I would never return to this doctor nor would I recommend anyone waste their their time with him.

September 12th, 2013
Dr emilliani is the best GI doctor, hes a good man, great doctor.

November 17th, 2009
Dr. Emiliani is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever been treated by. His bedside manner is awesome and he was able to finally help me treat an intestinal problem that no ther Doctor could diagnose. His staff is amazing as well. Thank you Dr. Emiliani!