A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fasanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Fasanello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasanello
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fasanello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fasanello, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasanello graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fasanello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Fasanello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Fasanello practice?
- Dr. Vincent Fasanello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Fasanello practices Psychiatry near Pittsford, NY.
See Pittsford Psychiatrists.