A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fasanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Fasanello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasanello
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Fasanello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fasanello, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasanello graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fasanello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Fasanello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Fasanello practice?
- Dr. Vincent Fasanello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Fasanello practices Psychiatry near Pittsford, NY.
See Pittsford Psychiatrists.