Dr. Vincent Fasanello Is this you?

May 31st, 2016

Good Choice

Last one does not apply. he knows his stuff. He is very personable and easy to speak with. I have been going quite a few years and it has helped.

February 23rd, 2015

Have Been a Client for Over Two Years

Very kind, attentive and friendly. He spends time listening and gathering information about my circumstance. Then goes over treatment options that he would recommend, leaving me choices of how I would like to proceed. Never feel judged or rushed. Very laid back, and knowledgable. I gave him one star on the follow up after visit b/c I honestly haven't had the need for it. Wait time for appointments is short now that he has relocated offices and works with one other psychiatrist. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Fasanello.

February 13th, 2015

NG

Spent most of my time typing, gave me a perscription that I decided as I researched it, I did not want. Called him about it and he never returned my call.

August 13th, 2012

Good doctor who tries different things in meds. He's honest about not knowing something. It is difficult to get a hold of him though. Very friendly and courteous. Seems more like a friend you can tell things to.Seems interested.

January 2nd, 2017