A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fennell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fennell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fennell, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fennell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Robert Fennell MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Fennell practice?
- Dr. Vincent Fennell has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Fennell practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Los Angeles Radiologists.