A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fennell, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fennell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Fennell practice?
Dr. Vincent Fennell practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Torrance Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Fennell, Dr. Vince Fennell, Dr. Vincenzo Fennell