A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fiorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Fiorica is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fiorica, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorica graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fiorica has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent M Fiorica MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Fiorica practice?
- Dr. Vincent Fiorica has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Fiorica practices Urology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ebensburg, PA and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Urologists.