A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Flanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Flanders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Flanders, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanders graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Flanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J.L. Flanders MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Flanders practice?
- Dr. Vincent Flanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Flanders practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.