A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fortanasce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Fortanasce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fortanasce, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortanasce graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Fortanasce has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortanasce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Fortanasce practice?
Dr. Vincent Fortanasce practices Neurology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists.