A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fortanasce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Fortanasce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fortanasce, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortanasce graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Fortanasce has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Michael Fortanasce MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Fortanasce practice?
- Dr. Vincent Fortanasce has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Fortanasce practices Neurology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists.