Dr. Vincent Forte Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Forte?

Horrible exsperiences with forte

Posted on October 28th, 2015

All I can and all I wanna say is I saw the guy once...he didnt get me out of pain nor perscribe any meds too get out of pain...he recommended the shotts in the back which I did 2 rounds of then surgerey..never saw him again after the first time I saw him I went another route and was referred back just to be referred someone else which ive read reviews on doc. He referred me too and recommended and hes even more of the "NIGHTMARE" FROM REVIEWS...ON HIM..CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM TOO...ALL AROUND EXSPERIENCES THEY TREAT YOU LIKE CATTLE AND THEY JUST WANT TO RUN YOU THRU TO GET SHOTTS AND ITS A HITT OR MISS..THEY HELP OR THEY DONT...IF ITS A MISS YOUR JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COW YOU GOTTA WAIT TO BE BRANDED FOR YOUR NEXTVISIT JUST SO THEY CAN ASK YOU..."SO...YOU WANNA DO THE SHOTTS AGAIN" YEA SURE! THEY DIDNT HELP THE FIRST OR SECOND TIME I WAS IN WORSE PAIN AND YA'LL COULD CARE LESS! WAIT IN LINE! PLACE IS A COMPLETE INSURENCE FRAUD JOKE! THE POINT IS TO KEEP YOU IN PAIN SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP SPENDING MONEY TO GO BACK STILL IN PAIN! And you get to do them a favor staying in pain because they keep their jobs right? Lol joke!

My experience

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Forte for many years. I suffer fr on Chronic Back Pain, both Cervical and Lumbar. Dr. Forte and his Staff have helped me to understand my condition, what can trigger pain, what I can do to minimize it. He and his staff are always very couteous and professional. Always willing to accommodate you if you have to change appointments, or to help you if you need to make payment arrangements for procedures. I don't know what I would do without him and his staff. Thank you Dr. Forte and Louisiana Pain Care

Posted on October 27th, 2017