Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Fortunato
Dr. Vincent Fortunato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fortunato is affiliated with SSM St Clare Health Center - Fenton, St Anthony's Medical Center and St Anthonys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Fortunato has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vincent Fortunato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi28
Dr. Robert Armbruster
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi11