Dr. Vincent Fowble MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 4th, 2016
Wow, and a top personality award to boot!
I'm 68 years old, have lived all over the U.S., and Dr. Fowble is one of the top, if not the top physician I have ever worked with. You could never go wrong being one of his patients. Just leave a little space when making your appointments so I can still get in. I have been with him since 2006.

September 13th, 2013
The absolute best hip surgeon
I was 35 years old when I needed a hip replacement. After doing extensive research I decided on Dr. Fowble. I found out he was out of network on my insurance. I saw 2 other doctors before returning and paying the extra $5,000. My hip was in really bad shape (left leg was about 3 inches shorter). Dr. Fowble walked me though the process, helped me choose what I feel was the best option, and for the first time in 20 years I am pain free and walking straight. He surpassed all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him at any cost. He is very confident and makes sure that everyone that you come in contact with (nurses, physical therapists, etc) are up to his standard.

November 19th, 2012
Dr. Vincent Fowble is an excellent surgeon. He is highly skilled. After two years, my hip replacement has been successful and I have had no problems and am highly satisfied. Pretty good job on an 80 year old guy. I would recommmend Dr. Fowble to anyone at anytime. One characteristic of Dr. Fowblethat comes through is that he puts his patient first, and that is a good feeling when you are the patient.I don't know

September 9th, 2010
Best Doctor for hip replacment
Very caring about his patients. He knows his craft well..

August 11th, 2010
Third Total Hip on Right Side
After my hip doctor who replaced my second right hip 17 yrs. ago(received my first at 16 years old because of a motorcycle accident) attempted to do a third, closed me back up and referred me to Dr. Fowble. He said that this was way over his head and that I needed a specialist. I went probably two or three years to long on my second hip to where the metal ball had worn through the plastic liner and through the metal cup and on through the bone. I also had worn away a lot of bone in the upper part of my hip socket. It's amazing how much pain one learns to live with. It now has been a little over two yrs. since my surgery and I feel better than I have in many years. There was a lot of bone grafting and added stints (not sure if thats the right term). I would diffidently call this a successfully ending to a very long ordeal.I will say this about Dr. Fowble. He was a true professional in every sense of the word. Before, during and after the surgery and including my yearly check-up. Dr. Fowble showed me that he truly cares about his patients and loves his work. After four surgeries on my right hip over a period of 39 yrs. I would highly recommend him for hip replacements. My wife of thirty plus years now needs a knee and I am truly happy that I have a doctor that I trust 110%.

July 29th, 2010
Paul Owens
As a racquetball player with over 20 years of experience, I will give Dr. Fowble the highest possible rating as he helped my get my life back. It's been ~4 years since my resurfacing, and I play ~3 times a week at a high level.

June 14th, 2010
Corrected mess made by Dr. Kugler
Dr. Fowble not only did the hip replacement on my left hip, but cleaned up the mess made by Dr. Kugler on my right hip. Kugler made one leg 1" longer than my old hip and I was lopsided, one foot did not touch the ground and caused back problems.Dr. Fowble fixed this in addition to replacing my left hip with perfection!!!!He is gifted and very KOOL!!!