Surgical Specialist
2055 Military Trl
Ste 200
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-694-7776
Locations and availability (5)

|  The absolute best hip surgeon  |  show details
by Scott S on Sep 13th, 2013

I was 35 years old when I needed a hip replacement. After doing extensive research I decided on Dr. Fowble. I found out he was out of network on my insurance. I saw 2 other doctors before returning and paying the extra $5,000. My hip was in really bad shape (left leg was about 3 inches shorter). Dr. Fowble walked me though the process, helped me choose what I feel was the best option, and for the first time in 20 years I am pain free and walking straight. He surpassed all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him at any cost. He is very confident and makes sure that everyone that you come in contact with (nurses, physical therapists, etc) are up to his standard.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr. Vincent Fowble is an excellent surgeon. He is highly skilled. After two years, my hip replacement has been successful and I have had no problems and am highly satisfied. Pretty good job on an 80 year old guy. I would recommmend Dr. Fowble to anyone at anytime. One characteristic of Dr. Fowblethat comes through is that he puts his patient first, and that is a good feeling when you are the patient.I don't know

|  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

This guy is horrid. Save your money, don't waste your time.

|  Top Hip surgeon right here in South Florida  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

I had bi-lateral hip resurfacing performed 21 days apart on April 11th and May 2nd of this year 2011 by Doctor Fowble. The operations were performed at Jupiter Medical Center - Florida.I give him and his staff 5 stars for the pre-operative guidance and actual operative expertise and a straight-forward delivery of all discussed expectations. Total honesty and competence. A "Good" Doctor in the true meaning of the word.

|  Best Doctor for hip replacment  |  show details
by L.S. on Sep 9th, 2010

Very caring about his patients. He knows his craft well..

|  Third Total Hip on Right Side  |  show details
by Cal Gaston on Aug 11th, 2010

After my hip doctor who replaced my second right hip 17 yrs. ago(received my first at 16 years old because of a motorcycle accident) attempted to do a third, closed me back up and referred me to Dr. Fowble. He said that this was way over his head and that I needed a specialist. I went probably two or three years to long on my second hip to where the metal ball had worn through the plastic liner and through the metal cup and on through the bone. I also had worn away a lot of bone in the upper part of my hip socket. It's amazing how much pain one learns to live with. It now has been a little over two yrs. since my surgery and I feel better than I have in many years. There was a lot of bone grafting and added stints (not sure if thats the right term). I would diffidently call this a successfully ending to a very long ordeal.I will say this about Dr. Fowble. He was a true professional in every sense of the word. Before, during and after the surgery and including my yearly check-up. Dr. Fowble showed me that he truly cares about his patients and loves his work. After four surgeries on my right hip over a period of 39 yrs. I would highly recommend him for hip replacements. My wife of thirty plus years now needs a knee and I am truly happy that I have a doctor that I trust 110%.

|  Paul Owens  |  show details
by Paul Owens on Jul 29th, 2010

As a racquetball player with over 20 years of experience, I will give Dr. Fowble the highest possible rating as he helped my get my life back. It's been ~4 years since my resurfacing, and I play ~3 times a week at a high level.

|  Corrected mess made by Dr. Kugler  |  show details
by Judi on Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Fowble not only did the hip replacement on my left hip, but cleaned up the mess made by Dr. Kugler on my right hip. Kugler made one leg 1" longer than my old hip and I was lopsided, one foot did not touch the ground and caused back problems.Dr. Fowble fixed this in addition to replacing my left hip with perfection!!!!He is gifted and very KOOL!!!

|  Need a knee replacement call Dr. Fowble  |  show details
by Jean Blair on Apr 18th, 2010

Dr Fowble is an excellent surgeon. He replaced my right knee joint on January 12 2009 and I'm having the left knee done on May 3rd,2010. I wouldn't have any other Doctor but Dr. Fowble. His staff is marvelous and very careing. You're able to get in touch with them at anytime. That is very reassuring after the surgery when you might have a question or concern. He's the best, for sure.

|  Dr Fowble is great  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

I had my first knee replacement by Dr Fowble in January of 2009. I am very satisfied with the results. So much so, that I'm having the other knee replaced in May 2010. Dr Fowble's staff is fantastic. You are always able to reach someone, day or night, when you have a question or slight problem. If I could give Dr Fowble a 10 star I would.