A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Childrens Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Gregory Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Vincent Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vincent Lee practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near , .