Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gaudiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gaudiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaudiani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaudiani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudiani graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gaudiani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent A Gaudiani MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Gaudiani practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gaudiani has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiothoracic Surgeons.