A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gaudiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gaudiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaudiani
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaudiani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudiani graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gaudiani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent A Gaudiani MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Gaudiani practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gaudiani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.