A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gaudiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gaudiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudiani graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaudiani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Sequoia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaudiani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Gaudiani practice?
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.