A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Geraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Geraci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geraci graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Geraci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent John Geraci MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Geraci practice?
- Dr. Vincent Geraci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Geraci practices Internal Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Garden City Internists.