A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Graffeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graffeo
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graffeo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Graffeo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graffeo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Graffeo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Graffeo MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Graffeo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Graffeo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Graffeo practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Pathologists.