Learn more about Dr. Vincent Graffeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graffeo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graffeo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Graffeo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graffeo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Graffeo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Graffeo MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Graffeo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Graffeo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Graffeo practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD.
See Huntington Pathologists.