A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gualtieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gualtieri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gualtieri
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Gualtieri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gualtieri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gualtieri graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gualtieri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Gualtieri MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Gualtieri practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gualtieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Gualtieri practices Urology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Urologists.