A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gualtieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gualtieri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gualtieri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gualtieri graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gualtieri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Gualtieri MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Gualtieri practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gualtieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Gualtieri practices Urology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Urologists.