Learn more about Dr. Vincent Guinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Guinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guinn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Guinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Guinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guinn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Lee Guinn MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Guinn practice?
- Dr. Vincent Guinn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Guinn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH and Newark, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.