A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Guinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Guinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Guinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guinn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Lee Guinn MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Guinn practice?
- Dr. Vincent Guinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Guinn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.