Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gulfo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gulfo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulfo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gulfo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gulfo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulfo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gulfo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Gulfo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Gulfo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gulfo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Gulfo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Warwick, NY.
See Middletown Physiatrists.