A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gulfo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gulfo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gulfo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulfo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gulfo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Gulfo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Gulfo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Gulfo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Gulfo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Warwick Physiatrists.