Learn more about Dr. Vincent Gulfo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Gulfo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Gulfo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulfo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gulfo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulfo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Gulfo practice?
Dr. Vincent Gulfo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Warwick Physiatrists.